Starting Saturday, October 10, 2020 Ambrose Recreation & Park District in Bay Point will begin to reopen playgrounds throughout our community. Although the play structures will be open for local youth, the public restrooms, parking lots, and other public facilities will remain closed.
Ambrose Recreation & Park District is taking these precautionary measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Public Health signage has also been posted throughout our parks, outlining the California Department of Public Health’s Safety Guidelines.
Visitors to outdoor community playgrounds must comply with the following requirements:
1. Face masks over the mouth and nose are required for everyone 2 years of age or older with caregiver supervision at all times to ensure face mask use.
2. Do not use the playground when different households are unable to maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or when the capacity limit has been reached.
3. Caregivers must monitor to keep adults and children from different households at least 6 feet apart.
4. Consider coming on different times or days to avoid wait times and potential crowded times.
5. No eating or drinking in playground, to ensure face masks are worn at all times.
6. Wash or sanitize hands before and after using the playground.
7. Elderly and persons with underlying medical conditions should avoid playground when others are present.
8. Limit visit to 30 min per day when others are present
To read California’s Public Heath Guidelines on Outdoor Playgrounds and other Outdoor Recreational Facilities, visit https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DVCDC/Pages/COVID-19/ Outdoor%20Playgrounds%20and%20other%20Outdoor%20Recreational%20Facili.es.aspx? fbclid=IwAR1DmcIPO72R5AsaEboGkqQpDNw8c0sm7HUHK5Np7ZBr4CubW-H2JwfYcSI